Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Jump-to-playing in toolbar plugin, unofficial pllugins page?

Oh geez... forgot to remove the "-0.1" from the folder name.  >.<

Updated the link on my blog.
http://www.stevenbrown.ca/blog/files/2007/12/jump-to-playing-0.1.tar.gz

And attached update.  Should work.  *hopes*

-Steven