Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] New podcast parsing

On Mon, 2007-12-03 at 20:02 -0700, Alex Lancaster wrote:

> BN> Heya, Rhythmbox now depends on the split totem-pl-parser, split
> BN> from the totem module itself.
>
> I'm unhappy with putting this in SVN without having a fallback because
> it depends on a bleeding edge version of totem-pl-parser:
>
> 2007-12-03  Bastien Nocera  <hadess hadess net>
>
>         * configure.ac: Require totem-pl-parser 2.21.4
>
> This version doesn't even exist in Fedora devel/rawhide (which is on
> totem-plparser-2.21.2-1.fc9) let alone for F-8 or F-7 (which is what
> I'm still developing on).

Seriously? Of course it doesn't exist as a package yet, I released it
yesterday. You're more than welcome packaging it up and filing it for
review: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join

That would save me some time, and I could concentrate on fixing the bugs
falling out of the split...