Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] "Shuffle Playlist" feature

On Dec 2, 2007 5:39 AM, Ryan Hughes <ryan iheartryan com> wrote:
> Okay, I applied my changes to 0.11.3 and the same thing happens.  I also
> tried it with the latest from svn.
>
> Could there be some other problem with the playlist saving algorithm?
> Where should I start looking?

Turns out there's another bug here.
rb_static_playlist_source_move_entry doesn't work properly, and hasn't
since we introduced the browser and search box for static playlists. I
haven't figured out how to fix this yet.

> Also, this latest diff (which I've also posted to that bug) makes those
> style changes.

Thanks. I have a few specific comments, which I'll post in the bug
once I get everything working.