Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox-client --print-playing

On Thu, 2007-08-02 at 09:11 +1000, Jonathan Matthew wrote:
> If you're running rhythmbox-client from a shell script, '2>/dev/null'
> will redirect stderr output to /dev/null.

could you tell me how? :)
ok..the problem is fixed but let me learn how to solve the problem:
in a terminal i want to use:
rhythmbox-client --print-playing

and get a null string if the player isn't playing, or the title of the
track. How could i redirect the warning error e get only the null
string?
tnx so much
M@