[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox-client --print-playing

i was working on a script for checking the songs my pc was playing at the
moment.
Well the rhythmbox client was perfect for my goal. btw i found a strange
while  executing "rhythmbox-client --print-playing --no-start" but rhythmbox
is stopped (thus when you launch rhythmbox).
here is the terminal outstream:
(rhythmbox-client:19385): Rhythmbox-WARNING **: Unknown song URI:

is there a way to fix this problem? i cant even redirect this stream...
maybe a way to check if rhythbox is playing?
waiting for news
tnx in advance
M@