[Rhythmbox-devel] Eventual freeze in SVN

I wasn't able to find any information on this, so please pardon me if
it's a known issue.

I've been running SVN for the gapless goodness but I've experienced a
repeated freeze after a given period of time. Often it will have
frozen in the middle of a song, but also even if nothing is playing.

Running through gdb gives the following output when it freezes; a
backtrace is unfortunately inspecific (any tips on getting a better
backtrace would be most welcome):

Program received signal SIGPIPE, Broken pipe.
[Switching to Thread -1369334896 (LWP 6551)]
0xffffe410 in __kernel_vsyscall ()

Cheers,
Andrew