Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] SVN branches: Which is which?

On Fri, 2007-04-27 at 18:24 -0400, Claudio Saavedra wrote:
> I noticed that trunk's configure.ac tells the rhythmbox version is
> 0.9.8, and there's also a branch under branches/RHYTHMBOX-0-10 whose
> configure.ac's version is 0.10.0.
>
> I'm a bit confused there, where's the latest development code? Is it
> really that trunk is older than the RHYTHMBOX-0-10 branch or you just
> branched before releasing 0.10?

The latter, we branched the stable branch before 0.10.0 was released.
I've bumped the version number on trunk to 0.10.90, in anticipation of a
0.11.0 development release some time.

We should probably do one soon who don't want to build svn can test out
some of the cool stuff.

--
"The surreality of the universe tends towards a maximum" -- Skud's Law
"Never formulate a law or axiom that you're not prepared to live with