Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Screenshots page

If there are any other things you want screenshots of for the page, send
an email and I'd be happy to update the page again.

Great to see the website being updated =)

Here are some comments:
* The slider on the first screenshot is somehow messed up.
* The screenshot on the frontpage seams out of date...?
* The screenshots are extremely huge (larger than 1280p). I suspect
few normal users have this kind of resolution (>1280), so I would
suggest 800p or 1024p.