[Rhythmbox-devel] Screenshots page

With the release of 0.10, and all of the new features in the later 0.9
series, I took screenshots and updated the screenshots.html page.
Whoever maintains the site can download my files from

Included is the new screenshots.html page, and the folder "screenshots"
with my new screenshots, and the thumbnails for the page already

If there are any other things you want screenshots of for the page, send
an email and I'd be happy to update the page again.

Paul Williams - paul smoothweb net
Support Free Software: http://www.fsf.org