[Rhythmbox-devel] control+space conflict with xim hot key

hi devs, i know rhythmbox uses control+space hot key for playing/pausing. however we east asia users traditionally (since win95 i guess) use this for toggling input methods. any chance can you devs change to a altertive hot key? say control+p :) otherwise we will have big problem when entering text into the search field -- rhythmbox pause instead of calling out local input method.

Semson