[Rhythmbox-devel] Print playlists

This is a feature suggestion. It would do well as a plugin, but I'm no
developer so I honestly don't know how easy or hard it would be to
create.

My idea is to have the ability to print a playlist from directly within
rhythmbox. Say I made a playlist that I'm going to burn for my friends
(ignore the legality of this for the time being). It would be very
convenient to print the list with artist, album, genre, whatever
information so I wouldn't have to write it all out.

The fields printed should be customizable. If the print plugin is
active, an appropriate location for bringing up the dialog would be
under the Music menu item. Music -> Print current playlist.

This could be elaborated, but this was just a random thought I had
earlier that I thought might be interesting.

John