Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Suggestions

On Saturday 02 September 2006 19:43, hijo de Dios wrote:
> Greetings from Mexico.
Hi.

> I write this to send a little suggestion.
> I was thinking that coud be great if Rhythmbox may use sound effects and
> the posibility to use skins for giving it a "cool look", you know more
> eye-candy.
What kind of sound effects are you talking about? Rhythmbox is, after all, a
music etc. jukebox. Are you referring to crossfading, or do you want it to
click and beep when you play or fas-forward?!

As for Eye-candy: IIRC, that is taken care of by your current GNOME/Metacity
theme. Mine does look sleek... ;)
-karsten

--
Using Linux is a choice and some people don't do well when faced with
choices as expansive as the opportunities with Linux.