Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Tag writing, UTF-8/Latin1

Sorry the delay. I had a problem with GTK+ 2.10 and Gentoo, and some
problem with the File Chooser made it impossible to me to import songs
into any music player (RB, Banshee and Quod Libet), but it was very
nice to organize my "library" with Ex-Falso. I'll wait Gentoo to
distribute RB 0.9.6 and then I'll try tag editing.

Leonardo Fontenelle