[Rhythmbox-devel] Syncing Podcasts with mp3 flash player

Hello list,

I had an idea but I am not able to realise it. I'd like to plug in my mp3 player and have an option in a plug-in (or in rb itself) to sync new podcasts.

A slider for "use ?? % of the player for podcasts" would be really good. If there is a new podcast available it will look whether there is enough space on the device available, if yes then copy, else delete the oldest podcast and try again.

Does this probably already exist?

zween