Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] usage problems with artdisplay plugin and Crossfading Support

FA> Hi there, before i wanted to consider this a bug, i would like to
FA> be sure that it's not a problem between my ears :-)

FA> Well, i installed the latest (0.9.6) version of rhythmbox on my
FA> FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE-p10 laptop, and all is running fine, except
FA> for some plugins.

FA> I tried to activate the cover display plugin, but i'm getting this
FA> error when running 'rhythmbox --debug':

Did you install from source?  You might have an old installation lying
around which didn't install each plugin in a separate directory.

If so, you should remove all the plugins from:

/usr/local/lib/rhythmbox/plugins/

and reinstall

Alex