[Rhythmbox-devel] usage problems with artdisplay plugin and Crossfading Support

Hi there,

before i wanted to consider this a bug, i would like to be sure that it's
not a problem between my ears :-)

Well, i installed the latest (0.9.6) version of rhythmbox on my FreeBSD
6.1-RELEASE-p10 laptop, and all is running fine, except for some plugins.

I tried to activate the cover display plugin, but i'm getting this error
when running 'rhythmbox --debug':

(16:40:27) [0x8134c80] [rb_python_module_init] rb-python-module.c:322:
Init of python module
ImportError: No module named artdisplay

(rhythmbox:106): Rhythmbox-WARNING **: Could not load plugin artdisplay

(16:40:27) [0x8134c80] [rb_python_module_finalize]
rb-python-module.c:329: Finalizing python module
(null)

(rhythmbox:106): Rhythmbox-WARNING **: Error, impossible to activate
plugin 'Cover-Anzeige'
(16:40:27) [0x8134c80] [plugin_manager_set_active]
rb-plugin-manager.c:263: Could not activate
Cover-Anzeige.

Does anyone have a hint on why this is not working? The installation seemed
to run correctly, and i find the subdirectory artdisplay within the
plugins directory, and it's world readable of course.

Besides that,  i found the following about crossfading support in
rhythmbox - is there any news about that?