Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Transcoding while streaming to iTunes?

On 10/22/06, James Livingston <doclivingston gmail com> wrote:
That's one option, and I think Banshee does that for transcoded-for-ipod
files. Calling them "._ORGININAL_NAME.mp3" or something.

I think it's actually "._banshee_dap_ORIGINAL_NAME.mp3". It would
definitely be worthwhile to formalize this so Banshee and Rhythmbox
could share the same transcoding cache. No sense transcoding stuff
again if it's already done :P

Have fun,
Peter