Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Is it possible to develop?

On Tue, 2006-10-31 at 22:38 -0500, Matt wrote:
> James "Doc" Livingston wrote:
> > Unless we find someone who has a player and is willing to do some
> > coding, it will probably be difficult to add support for.
>
> I have a Creative Zen player, and would be happy to try and work on it,
> I'm just rather busy right now.

If you get time, or anyone else wants to work on it, I'm happy to help
and give guidance on what needs doing.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"The problem is that he appears to be one of those who is immortal by
reason of being too stupid to realize that he's been killed."