[Rhythmbox-devel] Making the browsing view behave as a browser

Hi everyone,

I often find myself wanting to go back to a previous particular view of the catalog (being it filtered for a given artist or album, or the result of a particular combination of that and a search for example)

The feature I miss in that moments is "previous" and "next" arrow buttons, as in a web browser so I can go back and forth in the history of views of the catalog.

I know nothing about RB internals but I imagine it should not be a too difficult a feature to add (I guess there is already something describing what the current view is made of or built with, it may just involve saving it in a list every time the view changes).

What do you guys think of this ? Is this something that would only interest me and confuse the users ?

Christophe.