Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Audioscrobbler integration

Joel,
    I'm glad you think it would be a good idea.  Looking through last
exit's code (which is in c sharp, so I can't just modify it), it seems
like a simple matter of sending a handshake to the server, getting a
session ID, and then requesting station URLs.
    If you're familiar with how Rhythmbox is put together, I'm having a
great deal of difficulty finding my way through the code.  I also have
very little knowledge of C, though I have a background in programming.

Basically, I was hoping I could find someone to collaborate with, though
I'm still going to try if nobody wants to.
--Matt