Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Audioscrobbler integration

Hi Matt and Jamshed,

you're right Jamshed, there's already support for audioscrobbler in Rhythmbox, but it lacks an important part: Rhythmbox can't play lastfm's radios (like your neighbour radio).

The name of Last Exit has been metionned, it's written in C/GTK, so it could be a good inspiration for implementing this feature in RB.

Last.fm could be integrated in the radio source with some work on the gui of the "Add a new internet radio" dialog.

Joel

2006/5/5, Jamshed Kakar < jkakar kakar ca>:
Hi Matt,

> I've seen a few messages about Audioscrobbler integration for RB, and
> it's something I think would be a really good feature.  I also think
> that it wouldn't take too much addition to make work.

Audioscrobbler support is already available.  I'm using it with
Rhythmbox 0.9.3 running on Ubuntu Dapper.  Fire it up,
Edit->Preferences->Audioscrobbler, enter your authentication details and
it Just Works(tm).

Thanks,
J.