Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] GUI mockup... let's get this sorted once and for all

All in all, I think it looks cool, but while the album art is cool,
pushing the queue down to three songs essentially makes it useless, in
my opinion. Also, any scaling down (i.e. not running RB full screen,
like I do in ion3) would cramp something *somewhere*, either cramp the
song list or the queue or the image, something gets pinched.

Show me a way around this and I'd be totally down for this.