Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] dbus playlist change command?
- From: George Jenkins <gvj11 student canterbury ac nz>
- To: James Cotton <peabody124 gmail com>
- Cc: rhythmbox-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] dbus playlist change command?
- Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 08:19:58 +1200
James Cotton wrote:
> Hey all,
> I was just wondering if there is a dbus command to go to the next or
> previous source? I glanced in rb-shell-player.xml and couldn't see it
> but didn't know if there were more dbus commands. If not does anyone
> else think that would be useful? I'm thinking specifically for lric
You could use:
dbus-send --dest='org.gnome.Rhythmbox' /org/gnome/Rhythmbox/Player
Another nice thought is a daemon written in Python (or something
similar) that bridges lirc commands over onto the dbus bridged. This
would replace the current lirc userspace stuff which I find to be horrible.
] [Thread Prev