Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Magnatune catalog/purchasing plugin

AZ> Sweet! Why didn't I come across this[1] blog post sooner? The
AZ> reading code is now fully non-blocking thanks to gobject.add_idle,
AZ> except for check_info() which doesn't seem to take very long
AZ> (using gnomevfs.get_file_info instead of httplib helped).

It's time to transfer detailed technical discussion on this plugin to
Bugzilla, IMHO.  Will save bandwidth on sending multiple versions of
the file to the mailing list, can be easily tracked and provide a
centralised point of access for all the info.  I've opened a bug and
transferred the latest Python file there:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/345783

Thanks,
Alex