Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Magnatune catalog/purchasing plugin

On Sun, 2006-06-18 at 23:44 -0700, Adam Zimmerman wrote:
> Alright, now we're getting somewhere! The tracks now show up in the
> source, and they play :D ! But they have no metadata. The first
> self._db.entry_set_uninserted call (and presumably the others as well)
> throws an exception with the message "entry should be a RhythmDBEntry".
> However, entry is a RhythmDBEntry (checked with "print entry", which
> gives something to the effect of <RhythmDBEntry at 0x88307b8>), so I'm
> not sure what's going on there.

I've just fixed in cvs this too.

Currently all the Python plugins that people have work on have been
fairly simple (from a RB point of view), and don't use most of the API.
So you get to be the guinea-pig that finds all these problems for us ;)

> The other thing that's going weird has to do with the gnomevfs.async
> code I'm writing, but it's quite possible I'm doing something wrong
> there. I get the following message a bunch of times:
>
> (rhythmbox:7409): libgnomevfs-WARNING **: Unknown job kind 9

I also see that, and have no idea why.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston