Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] No-burner support

On 6/8/06, William Jon McCann <mccann jhu edu> wrote:
But when you connect a CD burner to your computer, or someone comes over
your house and connects a CD burner, you expect CD burner support to be
present, right?  Even if you don't, I think most people would.
But I think there are people who do not allow to burn CDs from their
systems. Some selfish ones maybe ;)

What problems is the burning feature causing you?  Is it just that it is
present in the menus?
For me, it's because of nautilus-burn dependency.
--
Bi Cờ Lao