Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] No-burner support

William Jon McCann wrote:
What problems is the burning feature causing you? Is it just that it is present in the menus?

I think the thing that was bugging me was the only reason that I had libnautilus-burn-dev installed was so I could recompile Rhythmbox, and I wanted to get it off my system. I'm not used to thinking of applications like Rhythmbox as an all-singing-all-dancing music manager, but more as just something to play my MP3s. In a similar note, I don't even want the Play Queue, Radio or Podcasts. All I want is the Library and I'll be happy.

I guess it's just one of those stereotypical "programmer has an itch to scratch" things we keep hearing as the canonical examples of reasons for open source programming. Not very important really, but I felt as I'd implemented it for my own interest I might as well share it with everyone else.

Tom
--
palfrey tevp net - http://tevp.net
Illegitimus non carborundum