Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Upcoming 0.9.5 release

Le mardi 06 juin 2006 à 13:01 -0700, sjoeboo a écrit :
> nothin to report in terms of problems thus far.
>
> when you say disables the small amount of ipod syncing code in cvs, what do you mean?

I'd like to second that question, what do you mean by «  disable the
ipod transfer stuff, since it has big issues » in the ChangeLog? It's
missing features (mainly transcoding, transfer of playlists and real
syncing), but what is there works for me and for the few people who
tested it. But maybe I missed some bug reports, I'm not really up to
date with the bugzilla daily spam ;)

Christophe