Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Upcoming 0.9.5 release

nothin to report in terms of problems thus far.

when you say disables the small amount of ipod syncing code in cvs, what do you mean?
i had played with dragging and dropping tracks from my library to my ipod (when running from cvs) and had no issues. is this what has been pulled, or is it 'sync' code to do automatic updates etc?

at any rate, 0.9.5 looks great with all the new plugins/features/speedups