Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Fwd: About rhythmbox daap implementation

On Tue, 2006-07-25 at 14:20 -0300, Andre Magalhaes wrote:
> I am forwarding this message as requested by William. I would like to
> know what do you think. I created the project on sf.net
> http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/libdmapsharing, so you can take a look.
> I just would like to know if you guys would allow me to release the
> library as LGPL. And remember, there is a lot of things in the TODO
> list, (share support for eg). This is the very first version.

A common library for DMAP sounds like a great idea.

Looking at what code you've used, I think the people you'd need
permission from would be Charles Schmitt, Jon, Jonathan Matthew and
possibly myself.

For the relatively small amount of stuff I've done on our DAAP code,
you've got my permission to re-licence.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
> > Is "wrongest" an actual word?
> It's a perfectly cromulent word.
Which, when used, embiggens us all.
-- Jeff Ramsey, Steed and D. Joseph Creighton in asr