From: William Jon McCann <mccann jhu edu>
Date: Jul 21, 2006 6:38 PM
Subject: Re: About rhythmbox daap implementation
To: Andre Magalhaes <andrunko gmail com>

Hi Andre,

Andre Magalhaes wrote:
Hi,

First of all, let me introduce myself. I am Andre Moreira Magalhaes
(aka andrunko), and i am right now working in INdT in a project that
demanded me to create a library to handle DAAP/DPAP shared content. I
called this library libdmapsharing. This library is based on the daap
code from rhythmbox. I saw that you both (found in the header files)
are the authors of the plugin, and i would like to ask you if you both
could allow me to change the license of the files i used to LGPL
instead of GPL. If so i would like to create a project on sf.net and
of course give you the credits for the great work.

Sounds really interesting.  Could you send a message to the rhythmbox
development mailing list describing this project?

Do you already have something working?  Could you also include a link to
the code so we can take a look?

rhythmbox-devel gnome org
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/rhythmbox-devel

Thanks,