[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox questions

I have not joined the mailing-list but I got some questions about Rhythmbox that I would like to ask:

  1. What is the Rhythmbox library folder for (/home/johan/.rhythmboxbibliotek)? On my computer that folder is empty.
  2. Is there I way that Rhythmbox automatically can search for new music files or do I need to add the folder manually now and then?
  3. Can Rhythmbox retrieve cover images locally?
  4. If so, can I turn of retrieving cover images from Amazon?
I must say the automatic playlist generation in Rhythmbox is just great. I got music files sorted into different physical folders on my computer and just couldn't live without the feature to be able to sort my music by folder names :-)