Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] using a password with daap

On Sat, 2006-01-21 at 10:32 +0100, Alexander Jede wrote:
> I have just installed Rhythmbox 0.9.2 with the DAAP support.
> In my LAN I have a DAAP-Server running. To protect it of not allowed
> access, it is password protected.
> But rhythmbox don't give me the option to enter a password.
> Does rhythmbox not support passwords on DAAP?

Rhythmbox should be able to connect to password protected shares. What
program is running the daap server? I'm not sure if anyone has tested
connecting to a password protected non-iTunes server, possibly RB or the
server do something slightly differently and it isn't working quite
right.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"Sir could we take a break, my intelligence circuits seem to have
melted" -- Kryton (Red Dwarf - Justice)