[Rhythmbox-devel] did playlist parsing change?

I noticed recently that I had two entries of almost everything in my
playlist. I looked at the rhythmdb.xml file and realized that the new
entries were using real spaces instead of the %20 string to show a
space.

The problem is, this change has caused two entries of everything, and
there's no way to convert the old style to the new style without
taking a lot of painstaking time, unless someone has written a nice
script that could do it.

Am I the only one noticing this?