Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Please need help!!

On Fri, Feb 24, 2006 at 07:53:06PM +0100, jesus antonio martinez pedrero wrote:
> people, there's know why in the version 0.9.0, in the title of the song,
> show the name of the band and the song what play. in the new version not
> make it.
>
> how i can use this option in Rythmbox 0.9.3.1, Thank's.
>
> help please.

I'm not really sure what you mean here.  Are you talking about the song
titles from iradio streams?  If so, your Rhythmbox binary is probably
built with GStreamer 0.10, which doesn't support that yet.  If not,
perhaps you can make a screenshot that shows the problem?