Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Please need help!!

On 2/24/06, jesus antonio martinez pedrero <o-idea ya com> wrote:

Hello,

> people, there's know why in the version 0.9.0, in the title of the song,
> show the name of the band and the song what play. in the new version not
> make it.

In polite world, there are some guys who say "hello".

> how i can use this option in Rythmbox 0.9.3.1, Thank's.
>
> help please.

Perhaps this is because the UI has been refactored, and all the
toolbars are not displayed.
Without more information I can't help you more.

bye

ps : by the way I think a title "Please need help!!" is not very
informative, and so I would recommend to read
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#bespecific

thank you
--
Baptiste Mille-Mathias