Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Intro and suggestions.

2. Agreed, there is absolutely *NO NEED* for a GtkPushButton or whatever
it is called. Itunes does it right, on stopped it should be a Play
button, and when playing it should be a Pause button.

The Push Button is confusing.

3. Totally agreed, it should be done under Export Library into XML (RB's
native), M3U, PLS, etc on the FileDialog.

Please, somebody consider these requests.

Joel, submit a bug with the ENHC tag.