Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Introduction / Ideas.

i could be wrong here, but i think the offending code that does the whole "drag and drop - backwards" thing is in the totem playlist-parser. the only reason i suspect it is that totem ttends to do the same thing when i drag files from some folder into the playlist, the order is reversed. since rhythmbox uses this lib, i can only assume that where the issue exists. just thought it might help. if i ever get a break from classes and work i'll have to take a look.