Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] UI Improvements

Hello,

Long time lurker on the list, and rhythmbox user for the past year.

On 2/9/06, James Livingston <doclivingston gmail com> wrote:

> once we get id3 tag editing working with gstreamer 0.10.

What exactly needs to be done in this respect? I would be interested,
even happy, to help out in this area if I know what could be done to
help.

I have moderate programming skills, but I like solving problems, so I
believe I have something to offer. Where shall I start reading? Is
there any code from other projects we could have a look at, to get the
ball rolling? Is that even an acceptable thing do it in OSS, to poach
someone else's code?

Cheers,

Joel

Young, eager, naive :)