[Rhythmbox-devel] CPU pegged upon startup - 0.9.3

I'm having a problem with Rhythmbox 0.9.3 on Fedora Core 4 where
Rhythmbox simply pegs the CPU when I start it up until I force the
window to close. If I delete my rhythmdb.xml I can start it up normally
and re-add all my music to the library, but each time I restart
Rhythmbox, I have the same problem all over. I've also tried disabling
the library monitoring but that didn't change anything. My music
collection is around 24G.

Is anyone else seeing these lock-ups? This wasn't a problem with 0.9.2.

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org