Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] volume level is weak in Rythymbox

On Tue, 2006-02-07 at 17:36 +0900, Jeff Co wrote:
> Hello,
> I just noticed a change in the volume level when I play my music
> (digital files) in Rythymbox. The volume is softer, even when I put
> the volume on the maximum level. What's wrong? When I play my music
> using something else, such as RealPlayer10, the volume is louder.
>
> I think this just happened a few days ago. Before, my Rythymbox could
> have a louder volume.

Have you changed Rhythmbox versions in that time? If so, what have you
upgraded from and to?

The only other obvious reason I can think of, is if you have added
ReplayGain tags -  however if that were the case, making things quieter
would be an obvious effect.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
First time I've gotten a programming job that required a drug test. I
was worried they were going to say "you don't have enough LSD in your