[Rhythmbox-devel] getting latest rythymbox for my ubuntu

Hello I understand that there is a debian version available of the latest release of rythymbox, but i hear it's not meant for ubuntu users. I also understand that there is source code available at http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/rhythmbox/0.9/rhythmbox-0.9.3.tar.gz. So how can i install sourcecode? I'm a newbie, used to point-and-doubleclick for running things. please advise.