[Rhythmbox-devel] Playlist behaviour

Hi,

Thanks for a great application. I've moved from KDE to Gnome and like
this player a lot. I find Gnome to be a little less cluttered than KDE.
I understand this is in early development, but since the website has a
Feedback link, I do have a few suggestions:

If I context-click on an artist, a menu should appear, allowing me to
transfer the album/artists songs to either the queue or my media device.

Is it possible to have the playlist not remove entries after being
played?

Also, when I click somewhere further down the list, the chosen track
gets moved to the top of the list. This means that afterwards play
continues from the top of the list instead of where I wanted.

I can see how this funcionality could be useful, but it should be
optional.

I'm using version 0.9.6.

Kind Regards,
Jarlath