[Rhythmbox-devel] change source to daap with rhythmbox-client

Hi all !
I can't manage to change the source to a daap one with "rhythmbox-client --play-uri daap:ip:port/databases/1/items/1.mp3" because i think it wants a "?session-id=xx" parameter.
The thing is, if we didn't yet connected we don't have yet a session id.
Do you have a solution to that ? Or does it needs some changes in rhythmbox ?
Do I need to create a bug in bugzilla ?
I would like to do that so that service-discovery-applet can connect onto the service within rhythmbox.
Thanks.