[Rhythmbox-devel] Video?

Rhythmbox won't play back any music vides from my shared iTunes library,
nor will it play (the video in) video podcasts. Are you expecting to
support video (even via a third-party player such as xine) in the near
future? It would even be perfectly acceptable for Rhytmbox to go "oh
wait, this is a video file, so I'll tell Xine to open it instead.

Also, is there any way to authenticate on Rhythmbox so I can play my
iTunes Music Store purchases? Not essential, but it would help make my
transition from Windows to Linux complete.

Cheers,
Adrian