[Rhythmbox-devel] Can't play MP3s follow-up

Hi!

I posted to this list previously as a non-member (thanks to the moderator for showing the post). I thought it might be useful to provide a bit more detail.

I have re-installed the latest version of Rhythmbox and the gstreamer0.10 files but still have no joy with playing MP3s. The UI is much more stable (there's progress) but no sound.

As I said earlier, XMMS Music Player works fine. Since the last post, GQmpeg also works fine.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Peter
--

Peter Anderson

E: peter anderson internode on net
P: +61 (0)2 4472 2274
M: +61 (0)418 249 648

There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things — Niccolo Machiavelli, /The Prince/, ch. 6