Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Generic MP3 player support

On Wed, 2006-08-09 at 02:24 +0200, Christian Becke wrote:
> I'm trying to get rb to recognise my Archos Gmini 400 (usb mass storage
> mp3 player).
  <snip>
> Is the Archos Gmini 400 supposed to work with the generic player plugin?
> What am I doing wrong? Any help is greatly appreciated.

The FDI file says it's a normal storage-based player, so it should work.

Can you check the plugins (Edit->Plugins) to make sure it's enabled? The
log reports the plugin being loaded, but not activated. It should be
enabled by default, but might not be if the gconf schema wasn't
installed correctly.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way,
if he doesn't like what you have to say, it'll be OK because you'll be a