Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] DAAP songs and playlists
- From: "Andrew Conkling" <andrew conkling gmail com>
- To: rhythmbox-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] DAAP songs and playlists
- Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 22:34:25 -0400
On 8/1/06, Jonathan Matthew <jonathan kaolin wh9 net> wrote:
- Sources (except the play queue) only accept entries of one type, and
for playlists, that's the local song type. It'd be fairly easy to
modify the playlist source class so it would accept other types.
Playlists do come over in a DAAP share, so is there any way to create
a playlist on the other side (besides doing it on the serving side)?
I suppose not, but I guess it's worth asking.
] [Thread Prev