[Rhythmbox-devel] Re: rhythmbox-devel Digest, Vol 24, Issue 30

I agree with you 100% Christophe. And not only is it a pain to get them
resized properly, I can't resize the last column on the right because it
will never grab the bar that is on the edge of the window! I find that
very annoying.

I hope that we can get some "normal" resizing methods in action.

Thanks for all your hard work devs!