[Rhythmbox-devel] Local devices should appear above networked ones

I'm using RB from CVS
I'm on campus at my university, and *everyone* has an iTunes share, so they all appear in the side pane of RB
I also own an iPod, and whenever I plug it in, there's no guarantee where it will show up, and I have to go looking for it among the dozens of DAAP shares
devices locally connected to the computer, such as an iPod or PSP, etc should always show up above the DAAP shares, to make them more easily accessible
Just my opinion, but I don't see why anyone would object to this being implemented
--
Zach Tibbitts - zach collegegeek org
http://collegegeek.org